Darkening-Stories

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where all your fears come true

5 posters

Under The Light of The Blood Red Moon

Faize Sheifa Beleth
    Faize Sheifa Beleth
    Admin

Under The Light of The Blood  Red Moon - Page 4 Empty Re: Under The Light of The Blood Red Moon

Post  Faize Sheifa Beleth Wed Dec 09, 2009 9:33 pm

You need to die.*He says simply and then turns away.*If I can't kill you then Faize will....

*He appears.*Lady Envy...*He bows in front of her.*
    LadyEnvy
    LadyEnvy
    Admin

Under The Light of The Blood  Red Moon - Page 4 Empty Re: Under The Light of The Blood Red Moon

Post  LadyEnvy Wed Dec 09, 2009 9:34 pm

*Envy looks at Faize.*He... Is he speaking the truth Faize...? Will you kill me..?
    Faize Sheifa Beleth
    Faize Sheifa Beleth
    Admin

Post  Faize Sheifa Beleth Wed Dec 09, 2009 9:36 pm

*He stands.*Yes.
    LadyEnvy
    LadyEnvy
    Admin

Post  LadyEnvy Wed Dec 09, 2009 9:40 pm

*Envy nods.*I thought so.*She looks down.*Go ahead then...Just use magic to keep Delusion alive. She's getting married...
    Faize Sheifa Beleth
    Faize Sheifa Beleth
    Admin

Post  Faize Sheifa Beleth Wed Dec 09, 2009 9:49 pm

*He looks down.*But... My lady... I....
    LadyEnvy
    LadyEnvy
    Admin

Post  LadyEnvy Wed Dec 09, 2009 9:50 pm

*Envy looks at him and smiles.*It's alright Faize I understand.
    Faize Sheifa Beleth
    Faize Sheifa Beleth
    Admin

Post  Faize Sheifa Beleth Wed Dec 09, 2009 10:01 pm

My Lady you don't understand.*He looks up at her his eyes a very soft purple.*I can't harm you. Arumat will be back and he will do it. I am just someone that will get in the way. He was hoping I'd be able to do it, But I can't and I won't. You are everything to me. So I'll let lyou live and I'll help you when I can, But when you fight with Arumat I will be able to do nothing because he will destroy me before I even get my sword out to help. So I must leave when he returns, But I won't let your death be something that doesn't mean anything. Arumat likes Delusion so he'll try to keep her alive. I don't know what he'll do about it after he's done. He is a very cold man and I hardly know him. I hope he doesn't make you suffer.*He touches her side and heals it.*I won't let you fight him wounded. If you do end up hurting him... Please don't kill him me and him are almost the only ones left of our kind... I'd have to kill you if you killed him. Please understand My Lady that I am trying everything I can to prusade Arumat, But he just won't listen... I have to give up soon. Just remember My Lady that I will be there when he comes, But I'll have to leave when he starts attacking you... I love you My Lady, But this is something I cannot beat. I have to do something very important here... I just don't remember what...*He manges to laugh a little.*I don't know what I am going to do without you. I will not serve under anyone else. You were the best and always will be.*He looks down as tears come to his eyes.*I... Don't want to lose you.*He cries softly.*...
    LadyEnvy
    LadyEnvy
    Admin

Post  LadyEnvy Wed Dec 09, 2009 10:06 pm

*Envy looks up at him and smiles softly then hugs him.*You have done everything that you can and I understand. I will not harm him because you asked me not to. I know it's hard to let me go but you'll be able to live trust me...*She looks up at him resting her chin on the middle of his chest.*Let Arumat come. I can deal with him... Trust me.
    Faize Sheifa Beleth
    Faize Sheifa Beleth
    Admin

Post  Faize Sheifa Beleth Wed Dec 09, 2009 10:09 pm

*He hugs her back.*ALright. I just hope that you will at least know...*He trails off and wipes his eyes and looks at her.*... This is unfair... My Lady...
    LadyEnvy
    LadyEnvy
    Admin

Post  LadyEnvy Wed Dec 09, 2009 10:12 pm

*Envy reaches up and wipes one of his tears away.*You shouldn't be sad. Just don't worry alright... I'll try talking to Arumat if it doesn't work then I die so what theres a lot of people out there. Oh and trust me some of them are a lot nicer than me. I think I know how you feel and I know this is unfair... But... I've come to accept it when I first seen Arumat. I know he doesn't come in peace..*She laughs softly.*It'll be fine. Just live for me okay?
    Faize Sheifa Beleth
    Faize Sheifa Beleth
    Admin

Post  Faize Sheifa Beleth Wed Dec 09, 2009 10:15 pm

But... I'll be alone without you.*He looks at her.*Please... Just run from him...

*He walks towards them.*Time is up. Her life ends now.
    LadyEnvy
    LadyEnvy
    Admin

Post  LadyEnvy Wed Dec 09, 2009 10:17 pm

*Envy looks at Faize and backs up.*The Valley of lost souls is where I will be...*She smiles.*Bye...
    Faize Sheifa Beleth
    Faize Sheifa Beleth
    Admin

Post  Faize Sheifa Beleth Wed Dec 09, 2009 10:18 pm

*He fades.*I'll be there.

*After Faize is gone he attacks Envy and kills her. Yet some how Delusion stays alive and Envy's soul just leaves the body.*
    LadyEnvy
    LadyEnvy
    Admin

Post  LadyEnvy Wed Dec 09, 2009 10:21 pm

*Envy dies. Her soul goes to the valley of lost souls.*
    blackwolf
    blackwolf
    Admin

Post  blackwolf Wed Dec 09, 2009 11:24 pm

*she appears and looks around she sniff the air* Envy..........

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 11:12 am